By playing at Slot Fever Casino, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions: The casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of the casino and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All casino games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money. Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk.
By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following:
1. Player is the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which Player resides.
2. Player understands that Player may play games free or for money. Player does not find the Game of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
3. Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's; (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Game, or, (v) the acceptance of any Prize.
4. Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted in this Web site.
5. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically. See #10 for further comments.
6. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information confidential. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password the casino will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
7. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. The casino will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
8. The casino reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, the casino reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in your Casino account under any of the following circumstances.
A. If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or any other deposit options used to deposit money into the account.
B. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your Casino account.
C. If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
D. If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
E. If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your Casino account.
F. If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on your Casino account.
G. Only ONE ACTIVE ACCOUNT is allowed per person, household, family, household address, e-mail address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.). Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID. All cash-ins will be subject to audit by the casino.
H. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the casino that you have used a system or machine, be, it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
I. The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
9. The casino will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving the casino and any other party. The casino reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of its choice to act as an agent of arbitration in place of the casino in the even of a dispute.
10. All payouts shall require a Player Certification form properly printed, clearly filled out, and submitted by either fax or email. In the event that a player's submitted information is not factual and identical to register account information, withdrawals may be cancelled at Management’s discretion.
11. Only accounts with valid e-mail addresses, mailing addresses and telephone numbers will be accepted. For security reasons and casino policies we do not accept PO Boxes or APO/FPO as physical addresses. We do not accept invalid addresses as a reference for your Casino account information. The casino reserves the right to request a FBF at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorily complete and/or return the FBF in a time period determined as reasonable by the casino. In such a case, the casino may unilaterally determine resolution of any account funds.
12. All casino promotions are available only once per person, family, household address, email address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
13. Please note that we cannot currently accept players from the following jurisdictions:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Belarus, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Estonia, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, South Korea, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia, Mongolia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Sudan, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Somalia, Suriname, Chad, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Zambia
Any opened account will be closed and all play from such account will be automatically voided (win or lose) in accordance with Casino Policies.
14. All transactions are processed in US dollars.
15. Only one bonus is allowed per deposit. Promotions may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion currently offered by the casino. By accepting and gambling using a promotion, the player indicates that these rules have been read and agreed to as well as our terms and conditions for promotions. Utilization of a coupon code when making a deposit shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all stated terms and conditions associated with the coupon.
16. The casino reserves the right to cancel the casino promotions at any time without previous notification.
17. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
18. The casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will become effective immediately. It is solely your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions no less than once monthly.
19. All rules and regulations contained here in represent the complete and final agreement between you and the casino and supersede any and all prior agreements. This agreement shall also be deemed an exclusive agreement between you and the casino.
20. Affilate payments will be processed for a minimum of $100.00 and will be paid on the first 7 days of each month.
21. Affiliates can not refer themselves and accumulate earnings by having an account at the Casino.
22. Affiliates enrolled on a CPA program will be paid once the referred player reaches a total of $75 in total deposits during the account's lifetime.